Cornell's main campus is located in Ithaca, New York, approximately 200 miles northwest of New York City.
Use our interactive campus map to locate all the places you want to visit on campus. Then download and print a campus map to highlight your destinations and take along on your visit.
• Direct flights from/to - Newark (EWR), Philadelphia (PHL), Detroit (DTW)
Greater Binghampton Airport is a 1-hour drive to campus. [Direction / Transportation / *Bus to Ithaca]
*There is no direct bus from Greater Binghamton Airport to Ithaca, but many bus routes are available from Binghamton downtown to Ithaca.
Elmira Corning Regional Airport is about is about a 45-minute drive to campus. [Direction / Transportation / *Bus to Ithaca]
*There is no direct bus from Elmira Corning Regional Airport to Ithaca, but C-Tran Rt 30 is available from Elmira downtown to Ithaca.
Buses are a good alternative choice to travel from NYC to Ithaca and it takes about 4.5 hours.
· Port Authority Bus Terminal, Gate 401 (Operated by Coach USA – Shortline)
· George Washington Bridge Bus Terminal, Level 3, Slip 2
· The Cornell Club New York, 6 E 44th St., New York, NY 10017
· F-Train to Tech Campus, 3rd Ave & 64th St., in front of Tony's Di Napoli Restaurant
· Weill Cornell Medical College, 1300 York Ave., New York, NY 10065
Arrive in Ithaca
The bus terminals, located in downtown Ithaca, are served by Megabus (131 E Green St.) and OurBus (118 E Seneca St.). These bus terminals are located within a 5-minute walking distance to the conference hotels.
For driving directions to Cornell University, you can access the directions from Google Maps by clicking the direction above.
Click images for details
If you want to get refreshed after lunch, there are many hiking routes of interest. You can access a guide map if you click any routes from the list below.
• Central Campus (approx. 30 min)
• Collegetown (approx. 30 min)
• Rocky Falls (approx. 30 min)
• Ithaca Falls Trail (approx. 40 min)
• Beebe Lake (approx. 50 min)
• Cornell Botanic Gardens (approx. 50 min)
There are two shuttle buses that bring you back to the hotels downtown, but you can also enjoy a beautiful Cascadilla Gorge Trail near the campus with a short detour. "Ithaca is gorges!"
• Cascadilla Gorge Trail (approx. 30 min)
For those who are looking for sitters for their children, Sittercity is the option.
Click on the map below for pinned places of interest.
View Local Info in a larger map