Before you travel to Cornell University, please visit COVID-19 Response for events page to access the most up-to-date COVID-19 policy at Cornell University.
COVID-19 Testing Sites (non-rapid testing) in Ithaca ( on the local map):
• CVS Pharmacy - 625 W Clinton St.
• Walgreens - 330 Pine Tree Rd.
• Cayuga Health Sampling Site - 40 Catherwood Rd.
• Kinney Drugs - 2255 N Triphammer Rd.
• Walgreens - 615 S Meadow St.
List of local pharmacies:
• Cornell Health Pharmacy (on Campus) - Cornell Health, Level 4 (110 Ho Plaza)
• Paul Cappiello, LMSW (near hotels downtown) - 131 E Green St.
• Many other pharmacies in town are marked on the Local Info map below with an icon .
FYI, there is no Rapid NAAT Test site in Ithaca, and the nearest one is in Dryden for a 20-25 min drive. Please make an appointment in advance.
• Rapid NAAT Test near Ithaca (Results available within 2 hours)
· Walgreens in Dryden (79 North St, Dryden, NY 13053) - Nearest
· Walgreens in Elmira (402 N Main St, Elmira, NY 14901)
· Walgreens in Syracuse (5942 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13205)
· Walgreens in Binghamton (85 Robinson St, Binghamton, NY 13901)
Free KN95 face masks and self-test kits are available at Tomkins County Public Library (Green & S. Cayuga St.)
Cornell's main campus is located in Ithaca, New York, approximately 200 miles northwest of New York City.
Use our interactive campus map to locate all the places you want to visit on campus. Then download and print a campus map to highlight your destinations and take along on your visit.
will help you get to your destinations in town.
Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport is a 10-minute drive to campus. [Direction / Transportation]
• Direct flights from/to - Newark (EWR), Philadelphia (PHL), Detroit (DTW)
Syracuse Hancock International Airport is a 1-hour drive to campus. [Direction / Transportation / Bus to Ithaca]
Greater Binghampton Airport is a 1-hour drive to campus. [Direction / Transportation / *Bus to Ithaca]
*There is no direct bus from Greater Binghamton Airport to Ithaca, but many bus routes are available from Binghamton downtown to Ithaca.
Elmira Corning Regional Airport is about is about a 45-minute drive to campus. [Direction / Transportation / *Bus to Ithaca]
*There is no direct bus from Elmira Corning Regional Airport to Ithaca, but C-Tran Rt 30 is available from Elmira downtown to Ithaca.
Buses are a good alternative choice to travel from NYC to Ithaca and it takes about 4.5 hours.
· Port Authority Bus Terminal, Gate 401 (Operated by Coach USA – Shortline)
· George Washington Bridge Bus Terminal, Level 3, Slip 2
· Madison Avenue between 26th and 27th Streets
· The Cornell Club New York, 6 E 44th St., New York, NY 10017
· F-Train to Tech Campus, 3rd Ave & 64th St., in front of Tony's Di Napoli Restaurant
· Weill Cornell Medical College, 1300 York Ave., New York, NY 10065
Arrive in Ithaca
The bus terminals, located in downtown Ithaca, are served by Megabus (131 E Green St.) and OurBus (118 E Seneca St.). These bus terminals are located within a 5-minute walking distance to the conference hotels.
Cornell's Campus-to-Campus (C2C) express bus has three stops on campus - B Lot (Vet College), Sage Hall, and North Campus. The closest stop to the conference site and hotels is the Sage Hall stop.
For driving directions to Cornell University, you can access the directions from Google Maps by clicking the direction above.
Click images for details
If you want to get refreshed after lunch, there are many hiking routes of interest. You can access a guide map if you click any routes from the list below.
• Central Campus (approx. 30 min)
• Collegetown (approx. 30 min)
• Rocky Falls (approx. 30 min)
• Ithaca Falls Trail (approx. 40 min)
• Beebe Lake (approx. 50 min)
• Cornell Botanic Gardens (approx. 50 min)
There are two shuttle buses that bring you back to the hotels downtown, but you can also enjoy a beautiful Cascadilla Gorge Trail near the campus with a short detour. "Ithaca is gorges!"
• Cascadilla Gorge Trail (approx. 30 min)
The trail entrance is near the Judith Eisner Pavillion behind the Schwartz Center for the Performing Arts. It will take about 20-30 minutes walking down the gorge stairs to the hotel.
For those who are looking for sitters for their children, Sittercity is the option.
Click on the map below for pinned places of interest.
View Local Info in a larger map