공지사항 - Notice
We are pleased to announce that the online registration site for the 22nd AATK Annual Conference at University of Southern California, LA, CA is now available.
Early Registration Closing Date: Monday, May 15, 2017
1. Online Conference Registration:
1) If you are not an AATK member, you should sign up for the membership first before registration.
(2) Only credit card payment through PayPal is accepted.
(3) The conference registration fee includes:
- Conference program
- Breakfasts, lunches, tea/coffee breaks
- Banquet Dinner & KLA Journal (for registered AATK members only)
(4) Conference housing and banquet dinner are guaranteed only for attendees who pre-register online
by Monday, May 15, 2017.
(5) Cancellation/Refund Policy
K-12 Teachers & Students
Reimbursement will only be made if the cancellation is done by Thursday, May 18, 2017.
Please contact the AATK Treasurer, Mina Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org), for refund and
the refund policy.
Prior to Monday, May 15
From Monday, May 15 to Thursday, May 18
After Thursday, May 18
The room rate below is defrayed by subsidy made possible by the generous sponsorship of the Korea Foundation during the conference period.
(1) This is only for those AATK members who are pre-registered for the conference.
(2) Double Occupancy Policy: Please, note that TWO AATK members will share ONE room. A room (2 double beds) will be assigned on afirst-come, first-served basis. You may request a preferred roommate. However, roommate requests are not guaranteed and are based on space availability.
$50 per room per night
(2) Single Occupancy Policy: In certain situations, you may request a single room ($119 per room per night, pending on space availability)
$119 per room per night
Family members or guests
$35 per person
3. Online Registration Process
Same as your AATK website log-in name and password. Please follow the steps:
(1) Go to the website: http://www.aatk.org/registration/sign_in.php
(2) Log in.
(3) For membership due payment, click “Membership History” on the upper-right corner. Once in the
page, click “Membership/Renewal Application” on the lower-right corner. Choose Type of
membership in the lower box to pay, and click “submit”.
(4) For conference registration, click “Conference History” on the upper-right corner. Once in the page,
click “Conference Registration” on the lower-right corner. Provide requested travel information for
For any questions regarding the online registration
Andrew Byon (email@example.com)
For local information
22nd AATK Conference Local Chair
Hee Ju (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For payments and refund
Mina Lee (email@example.com)