공지사항 - Notice
2017 AATK Graduate Student Travel Awards
We are pleased to announce the 5th AATK Graduate Student Travel Awards to support graduate student members’ attendance at the AATK annual conference and workshop.
The AATK Graduate Student Travel Awards offer assistance to graduate students at all levels, especially those attending for the first time or presenting at the meeting. A total of three awards up to $500 will be given. We have increased the number of recipients from two to THREE in order to accommodate a more diverse group of graduate students represented in our field. One out of these three will be guaranteed to be awarded to a M.A student.
The award includes travel expenses to the AATK meeting and the conference registration fee by means of reimbursement.
- Applicants must be student members of the AATK at the time of application and enrolled in a university Master's or Doctorate’s program.
- Priority will be given to first-time attendees and those presenting at the conference.
- Previous award recipients are not eligible to submit.
- If recipients are unable to attend the conference, they will not receive the award.
Those interested in applying for the AATK Graduate Student Travel Awards need to submit:
(1) an application form
(2) a Curriculum Vitae
(3) a proof of enrollment in a graduate program
The application materials should be sent
via e-mail attachment to Dr. Joowon Suh, the Executive Secretary,
Applications will be evaluated by a special review board selected by the American Association of Teachers of Korean who have no professional or personal connections to applicants.
The result will be notified no later than May 8, 2017.
Joowon Suh, Ed.D.
Director, Korean Language Program
Department of East Asian Studies
211 Jones Hall
Princeton, NJ 08544