Dear AATK members,

I am Samuel Kim from Korean Education Center in Korean Consulate General in Chicago.

Korean Education Center is promoting two government programs named 'TaLK' and 'EPIK'.

The Teach and Learn in Korea('TaLK') Program gives a chance for young, adventurous college students and recent graduates to teach English to elementary school students linging in the rural areas of South Korea.

The English Program in Korea("EPIK) Program, affiliated to the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology was established in 1995 with the missions to improve the English speaking abilities of students and teachers in Korea, to develop cultural exchanges, and to reform English teaching methodologies in Korea.

I do appreciate that you have helped us to promote these programs to your University students. I am sure that this chances give students awesome experience to teach English in Korea.

I will send some materials like flyers, posters, pens, and etc to promote TaLK/EPIK to your office, please check it out and use it to promote.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Samuel Kim.