공지사항 - Notice
2017 AATK Professional Development Award
We are pleased to announce the first AATK Professional Development Awards to support non-full-time instructor/lecturer’s attendance at the AATK annual conference and workshop.
The AATK Development Awards offer assistance to part-time and adjunct instructors/lecturers at post-secondary institutions of higher education in US and Canada, especially those attending for the first time or presenting at the meeting. Graduate student teaching assistants are not eligible for this award and should apply for the AATK Graduate Student Travel Awards. ONE award up to $500 will be given. The award includes travel expenses to the AATK meeting and the conference registration fee by means of reimbursement.
- Applicants must be regular members of the AATK at the time of application and teach Korean at colleges or universities in US or Canada.
- Priority will be given to first-time attendees and those presenting at the conference.
- Previous award recipients are not eligible to submit.
- If recipients are unable to attend the conference, they will not receive the award.
Those interested in applying for the AATK Professional Development Awards need to submit:
(1) an application form
(2) a Curriculum Vitae
(3) a verification letter of affiliation and part-time status by coordinator/director of the program or department chair
The application materials should be sent
via e-mail attachment to Dr. Joowon Suh, the Executive Secretary,
Applications will be evaluated by a special review board selected by the American Association of Teachers of Korean who have no professional or personal connections to applicants.
The result will be notified no later than May 8, 2017.
Joowon Suh, Ed.D.
Director, Korean Language Program
Department of East Asian Studies
211 Jones Hall
Princeton, NJ 08544