KHS Chapter/Membership Application Process
To become a member of the AATK and the KLTA:
- Faculty sponsors of school chapters must be members of the AATK and the KLTA-USA. Join the organizations using the following link and form.
- AATK (American Association of Teachers of Korean) Membership Application (link)
- KLTA-USA (K-12 Korean Language Teachers Association USA) Membership Application (link)
To establish a KHS Chapter at your school:
- Fill out the KHS Chapter application form in WORD (link) and email it, along with proof of your membership in the AATK and KLTA, to email@example.com. Once your application is approved, the KHS committee will send you a notification.
For KHS membership and merchandise:
- Complete the KHS Certificate order form in WORD and submit it (link) along with students’ transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also order KHS cords and pins. You will be notified once the KHS committee approves the KHS membership requests. Please note that we accept applications via email only.
To submit an annual report online:
Contact KHS for more information or any questions: email@example.com